Thread: Bobbin Question
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 06:44 AM
Railroadersbrat

Originally Posted by pennycandy View Post
Off topic: As a fellow migrainer, I find it fascinating that Butters can alert you when you are going to have a migraine. Taking medication at the correct time can makes such a difference for me.
I'll write up something about Butters in the off-topic area soon, suffice it to say, my girl has helped me out of some pretty bad attacks. Because of the type of migraine I usually have, I actually can't take my meds until the pain actually hits, so when she signals, I basically have to slow down and watch her and myself until it happens, then she's glued to me until the attack is over.

Back on topic, I do not know who made my machine. It's an SS2402 Dressmaker and after emailing numerous companies to find out if they made it and finding out they didn't, I'm stuck. All I know is the manual says class 15 bobbins and that's it. It doesn't even say to use just metal bobbins or plastic.

I'll check the bobbins again for any burrs, I keep close tabs on my bobbin case, the bobbins I have that do work flawlessly, it's just the new ones that's giving me a fit.