View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 07:28 PM
givio

Joe'smom, Me too, most of my fabrics are small pieces. I like to sew scrappy quilts, so I usually use bits and pieces of this and that. To find chunks of fabric from the start is a challenge for me! I loved that plaid when I had it that you chose. I think I had some of that large print fabric too.

I've measured my choices and a couple of them aren't big enough, but I thought I might just see if I can alter the instructions and go with what I've got. For example, my big print fabric is not enough-- but since the instructions indicate Fabric A is the outside border, I don't see why, if that's the case, that I could not make it smaller than 6 1/2". In that way, I can still keep that choice of fabric. Since the pattern is a medallion, it will be easy to add another border to bring the size up larger again if I want.

SBG, No mailing something to participate, one quick day of sewing, end result is not too big or not too small, it will be easy and fun... what's not to like? :-)

Thanks for coming SusieQOH, vadalia, and Marich52. Post your fabric pictures for us! :-)

Last edited by givio; 11-30-2020 at 07:36 PM.