Old 12-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Iceblossom

I double checked the original discussions on fabric selection. The warning she gave was that the gold/orange needed to be distinct and I have that even if the red/orange isn't as clear. The photo picks up the brightest of the golds, most are not bright and more butterscotch. Bonnie gave no warnings on the red/orange touching... but I can tell them apart easily even if it results in a more muddled top and if I have to combine them, I can combine the more distinct combinations.

I originally started with more peachy tones before I switched to rust, knew from the beginning I didn't have enough bright orange especially after sharing for Halloween projects. Didn't really like the balance with the peach and it was hard keeping it separate from the golds I wanted to use.

Isn't it funny how the picture of the gray fabrics looks like it is black and white? Some of them are really dark, but as that one piece is flipped over we always have two sides two fabric.

I will be using white on whites as neutrals, they are in their own box and will just stay there until called for.

And it's just about time for Tuesday group. We are still meeting outside, today is dry so we will go to the larger outdoor space instead of the tighter covered porch space. It's cold and damp and windy outside but we need the social contact or at least from 6 feet away.