View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 07:57 PM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by JoeJr View Post
...Janey, I'm sort of hoping you'll jump in and tell me who made this machine...please?? I'll start looking either way.
I sure miss Needlebar's picture gallery. It looks like Colorado Jim beat me to it. It is all so confusing, but I'm going to agree that it is probably a Domestic. It looks a great deal like a New Millard or New Willard. To me the font is confusing, but has the similar pansy decals. http://www.kelsew.info/Domestic/dome...lsnolinks.html shows a New Willard as a Domestic machine. There a QB thread with the machine New Willard Sewing Machine where Jon has a Minnesota E manual at New Willard Sewing Machine The Minnesota E, I believe shows up a a 117 nomenclature which would indicate a White machine. There is another thread at

Interestingly, the ISMACS needle list only shows "New Millard" and lists it as a White machine. Additionally, one uses 15x1 and the other 20x1.

Maybe Jon or Glenn will pop in and give some additional info.

Neat machine and interesting about the way the bobbin winder works with the motor. I like purple (as if you couldn't tell by my signature, LOL) and that would be neat to have a black machine with purple decals.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 12-01-2020 at 08:09 PM.