View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 10:46 AM
Janice McC

Hi TG, I put labels on our/my blocks and credited you for the actual work. We're golden. I didn't realize immediately the problem so I missed a lot of them right off the bat. That's what I mean about it being harder. I've just not been focused as much on the swap and things like labels slipped by. Uggg. Computer work was also much harder with my shoulder. It hates me sitting at the desk with the laptop for more than a few minutes although it is better now. As for the future, I know I can call on you for help. You are an excellent work partner. Thank you again for all you did. It was tough to ask for help but you made it easy for me.

As for your mom, it's nice that she still has friends and family she wants to send cards to, although it's a lot of work for you. My mother outlived all her family except me and my family and all of her friends by the time she died and had almost no one to send a card to. I didn't realize at the time how sad that must have made her. It's good of you to help your mom.

Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
SBG...I completely understand. My DD has to work, and was devastated that my DGD had to be in day care for do long. But it becomes their norm. And they do not know any different. It's a new world, with fewer children at home. The funny thing is because of COVID my DD works from home and is homeschooling her now. It's easier than trying to fit the online zooms into her work schedule.
Janice...I think some of those unnamed may be your blocks!! Only kidding as I can not even recall what I wrote. Take as much time you need. Unless of course you want to start it and have me sort and send the beginning. Yes, this has become my life and sanctuary. I didn't understand 10 years ago, but certainly do now.
my mom decided she did not want to add her name to my Christmas cards but wanted to send hers out herself. Which meant I had to do all the addressing of envelopes. We are nearing the finish line. She reminds me of my ADHD son working on his homework!
Bibliostone...amazing always to see the material you find in your stash. Rte 66 no less!