Old 12-03-2020, 12:52 PM
Iceblossom

Ok, I'm checking in... I'm still behind but not too bad. I'm going to have enough different grey fabric using my 10" squares to make each of these sets from a different fabric, and then have a sliver left for the string piecing part -- but I might be substituting a single fabric instead... a silvery grey metallic I bought specifically to be Seattle sky in January.

I'll have to double up on the golds, I'm ok with that. Looking at the yardage requirements again for the orange and tightening down that group again -- was confused that last time it was the green that was the least used, this time is the orange. Speaking of greens, I need to get the washer going...

So goal today is to get the grey/gold combos cut... if I really get going I can get them sewn too, am doubting seriously pressing but I've got to start somewhere.

Coffee break is over, time to get cutting! My coffee consumption is way up this year and the extra big box of K-pods from Costco or the other markets is a nice project box size. Was looking at the one today and considering changing over to it.