View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 03:31 AM
DeborahC65

I recently purchased EQ8. Caught a sale and used Honey app. Then once I played around with it a day or two, went back on the site and bought "EQ8 Lessons for Beginners" "EQ8 Designing more Quilts" EQ8 Drawing Blocks by Kari Schell" EQ8 Block Library" Again, used Honey Ap for discounts. That time of year when they give discounts. In the mail with the books, I got two 25% off coupons for my next purchase before 12/31/20. I have been very impressed with the books. I immediately started using the Lessons for Beginners books. Takes you by the and and literally walks you through it. Great text explanation in addition to snap shots of the program. It starts off having you go through the "restore" function to ensure that what you see in the software matches the book in text and graphics. (in case you played around at first before using the book) Who ever their layout, manual and trainer is who lays out the books is the best. Quality work. After the first lesson, I relaxed and found this software program will be a piece of cake. It is a well designed program. Full of features. No I have no affiliation with the company or anyone who works there. Before I retired, I developed training material, instructed and set benchmarks for students to meet in order to determine if they were learning and producing. I was in the field of "Emergency Management"

I hope to make contacts with newbies like me to quilting, your projects, tips etc...I have made two quilts in my life, one back in the 70's and one about 16 years ago and took me until i retired this year to complete that one. Whew. Now I have all the time in the world to get started on more quilts and crafts!!