Old 12-09-2020, 07:54 AM
sewingpup

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
If you photo won't upload, it may be too big and you need to reduce it. In the photo area of your computer there is a pathway to reduce the size. Chose the mid-size and save it to your computer then upload that to the Quilting Board. I bet it will show up then.
Here is what I do to post pictures:1. Write message
2. Click "Go Advanced"
3. In the box labeled Additional Options click "Manage Attachments"
4. Click "Browse" and locate your photo wherever you saved it on your computer.
5. Find the photo you wish to post click save and then upload. ***
This seems to be where folks stumble. The little box with the "Browse" button needs to be expanded so you can see the "Upload" button. It is on the far right and hidden until you expand the box.
6. Preview Post and make changes if you wish or add an additional photo.
7. Click "Submit Reply".

**** I save my photos in a quilt photos file by year, but I also keep a second copy in a file where the photos have been resized to "medium". It this format will allow you to post to the QB. It seems there are multiple ways to do this and it all depends on your computer and software preferences. I

Hope this helps but keep in mind that each computer or device is just a little bit different. Let the folks here know if this doesn't work for you. Someone surely can help.
Thanks....I have printed out your directions! I take photos on my phone....and I just emailed to myself....will have to experiment a bit....