View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 05:52 PM
Sharongn

Originally Posted by vadalia View Post
Sorry, I was trying to find and charge my phone with the (slightly) better camera. Attached are my final FINAL fabric picks lol

The Fabric A is directional but I'm okay with that. As the focus fabric I'm guessing it'll stay in larger pieces than the rest which should make it easier to account for the directional aspect. Still not cutting it until I absolutely have to though!

Sharongn, has any of the fabric you ordered come in yet? I'm looking forward to seeing your final choices as well!
Hi vadalia, I LOVE the butterfly fabric! Beautiful choice! I think It will work very well as your border fabric, especially with your other choices.

i haven't received my fabric yet. I'm wait ing anxiously. Lol. It shipped already so I expect to see it any day now. I also ordered a couple other fabrics to play with but don't expect them until next week. The hazards of ordering on line. Yikes! Especially this close to New Years day. My saving grace is, I have the Monday and Tuesday after Christmas off from work so I will have time to do some cutting then. Once I get them and play around, I'll post pictures. It's like Christmas! Oh... wait... It IS. HA!