Old 12-18-2020, 07:32 AM
Rebaquilts

I loved having everyone write a little about themselves in the journal I sent and getting back the signed quilt label. I got back some wonderful photos of the gals in my group, of their sewing rooms, of their lives and of their inspiration, I will keep and treasure that forever. I think if the group decides it is ok to send extra fabric, that should also be a group decision. I loved having background fabric for the top and some coordinating fabrics. I know some people like every border in their top to be 100% different and I think that is perfectly ok, and I have no problem with that, but my preference is to tie things in with a coordinating fabric. I like to use at least one of the center fabrics in each of my borders if it is possible. I searched 5 different stores to find a coordinating green polka dot fabric for one of the rounds that matched a center fabric to go into my border for one of the rounds. Of course, I am also ok with messaging the owner of the center for additional coordinating fabric for my borders if we agree not to send additional fabric with the packages. I don't mind the extra fabric because I don't mind the extra shipping, which is why I volunteer to ship internationally if someone wants to sign up from overseas, put them after me in the shipping order. Hugs all!!