View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 07:39 AM
carriem

Bev--I am glad the insurance company finally came through and you were able to get your new vehicle picked up.

SBG--sounds like you will have a full and festive house soon!

Jeanie--I am so envious of all the sewing you've been able to do. No PP'ing for me quite yet. It is nice you will be able to have at least some of your family gathered.

We'll have 2 of our 3 children here on Christmas day. We get to see the 3rd on Christmas Eve for a little bit, she just isn't free for the next day. My husband will be doing most of the food prep...I just wash dishes while he works. A good arrangement since I don't have to do both.

I haven't done any sewing since finishing the RR. I need to make a couple pillowcases and a stocking (my plan for today)...just had to do some laundry and make ham&bean soup for supper first this morning. My thumb is still not better after the 2nd cortisone injection (in a different place than the first)...almost 3 weeks ago. I have an appt on Monday with another doctor for a 2nd opinion since the first pretty much told me if the shot didn't work I didn't have any other options.

I hope you all have a great weekend and next week too.