Old 12-18-2020, 09:19 AM
mjpEncinitas

I’m going to have to sit this one out. I went back and looked at all the glorious pictures of the last round robin. I have a couple worries for me.:

I just don’t think my skills are up to doing those small blocks quite yet.
Our hospitals have run out of beds due to Covid and my family has decided to limit shopping trips etc. My stash isn’t big enough to accommodate RR needs. Do you think this is a good excuse to increase my stash for the next round robin?

Mona I was considering sending a simplified NY beauty block Id already made. I made two of them for medallion quilts. I’ve started one of the medallion quilts, so I’ll work on that. I’ll save the other NY beauty block for the next time someone does a round robin. Oops after taking the picture I see I’ve already started the borders on that one too. I used a Craftsy class to learn how to make the NYbeauty

I’ll be lurking in the background, getting motivated by your wonderful ideas to finish these medallion quilts. Enjoy the round robin.

Attached Thumbnails 3e7736a1-55de-477a-b8df-49f721913955.jpeg   c1fa9c88-96f3-4ec2-b0b3-6aaf23879a4a.jpeg  

Last edited by mjpEncinitas; 12-18-2020 at 09:21 AM.