View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 06:49 PM
Teen

Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
Rob, your butterfly is truly a work of art...fabulous finish.

oksewglad, thank you for the block idea and I totally could relate to your panto issue as that happened to me earlier this year when I was doing a quilt for a friend. 😏

Teen, I am so envious that you completed all your Christmas sewing and UFOs. It must be a wonderful feeling to be able to start a new project...
It’s an awesome feeling and enough motivation for me to finish what I start. The reason I participate in this thread..it keeps me in check!

I finished another quilt top yesterday (WIP) except for borders. Applique & piecing using a FQ bundle I have had for over a year. Took me 2 weeks to make since I was busy in between with Christmas stuff. Now, that felt good to break that FQ open. Ended up using most of it but maybe 4 out of the 36 FQ’s...then cut up the balance in usable sizes. I’ll share a picture when borders are on. It was a blast to make.. Then, I can start the next project...yah!

Merry Christmas, friends! Be safe and we’ll see you on the 2021 thread. Thank you, Conchalea...the 31st sounds good.

Last edited by Teen; 12-18-2020 at 06:55 PM.