View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 06:47 PM
Macybaby

Just saw this, and I most certainly are taking part. Today I got five batches of cookies done and tomorrow will be brownies, shortbread, pinwheels and sugar cookies, and maybe biscotti but I've never made that before.

Today was Mint MnM cookies, then peanut-butter blossoms, then finger print cookies, then red velvet with caramel chips, and last was maroons. I've not made maroons before and they didn't turn out like I hoped. They taste good though.

I'll be putting together plates for my staff, and most of the rest will go in the break room for the rest of the office. Don't have any family around (no family for holidays is normal for DH and I) so I share at work. I love baking, but had to really cut back as I kept eating my mistakes and was that was not good. I tell people that is why I switched to quilting, I still make mistakes, but I'm no longer tempted to eat them!

I did make a big bowl of Tuna Noodle salad, enough for both Saturday and Sunday so DH and I won't have to worry about cooking something for dinner. DH is painting this weekend.