View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 12:35 PM
Cheshirepat

Originally Posted by sewingsuz
Cheshirepat, Thank you for the you tube. I am going to save this You tube so I can make later. I have all my baking don for this year. I enjoyed watching her baking, it was wonderful.
Glad you enjoyed it, I found her recipe really good, as well! I'm so sorry I never posted again -I've had some bad news this weekend and found it hard to do much beyond necessary. That said, I did get 3 rolls baked (walnut and poppy seed) and brought one to my friend...she loved it, and it made my heart glad to bring back some Christmas memories for her.

I also did the 2nd recipe for 'Angel wings' -but to my taste they did not come out quite right. I'll post a few pictures tonight.

agree, most do their baking in advance of the 20th, I just had not had the time to plan grocery getting and reviewing recipes before this past weekend. We'll try again next year! Thanks to those who posted and shared what they were up to - I truly miss good cinnamon rolls. My roommate in college used to do them once a year for us, 'Swedish Cinnamon Rolls' - I've never had as good since!