View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 06:34 AM
Cheesehead

I am enjoying reading everyone's plans for the holidays. We are in Alabama, originally we had planned to return to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving and Christmas but the virus was raging there at that time. Our DIL's father passed away the day before Thanksgiving of Covid, he was just 68 years old. We did zoom with the family on Thanksgiving and it was wonderful to see and talk with everyone.

We did not have one Christmas decoration down here to make the home look festive. Fortunately I did have Christmas fabric so I made a tree skirt, table runner, wall hanging and some placemats. We went to Old Time Pottery and got a tree and some decorations. Nothing fancy but decorations nonetheless and I don't have to worry about the cat destroying any keepsakes.

Life is good, we are blessed with good health and are looking forward to the day when the lives of many will return to normal.
Wishing all of my friends a wonderful holiday season filled with love, peace and joy.

I've added a few pictures, since the picture was taken, the table runner now has the binding in place.
Attached Thumbnails mvc-003s.jpg   mvc-003f.jpg   whtree-2-.jpg