Thread: Secret Santa
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 09:06 PM
Abashobbes

Default Secret Santa

After only a couple of months working part time with a group I went along with participating in their Secret Santa this year. It's been a very friendly group but I don't really know them very well so I was reluctant at first. I had just started to make this table runner for myself for Christmas but decided to give it to my secret Santa person because I really don't like shopping, especially in the middle of a pandemic! I added a couple of jars of canned peaches from this past spring's "peach truck" delivery. I felt i was taking a gamble as "homemade" gift are not always appreciated. As it turned out my Secret Santa person had me for her Secret Santa. We opened our gifts "together" but she insisted I go first. She gave me a package of quilt clips, a magnetic pin dish, another pin cushion and a pack of fat quarters , all from a local quilt shop! Then she proceeded to open her gift, and was ecstatic as she unrolled her quilted table runner/ table topper. I then find out that her mother in Hong Kong is also a quilter so she really was appreciative of her gift. It's really nice to be able to share our gift of sewing/quilting.
Attached Thumbnails 38443_compress21.jpg