View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 05:00 AM
Conchalea

Originally Posted by mcadwell View Post
I am going to try to finish my quilted yoga mat bag today.I've been quiet on here because of an RA flare and I've done little to no sewing. If I don't get it done by tonight, can I ask for a 3 week sewing extension of 2020?

BTW, does anyone else's computer see the posts by 'her' as garbled or is it just me?
I also see garbled posts just before yours & WMUTeach's posts. The board's format seems to have changed, & maybe that messed up some posts.
Between K & me, we completed 30 UFOs this year. We wont be that productive again since many of what we completed were years old from hear daughter's closet. No more hide in there now, & we only have 4 tops from her to complete in 2021. I will roll into the new year with 1 quilt I cut out just before I packed my old house to move, & another I've planned since last Feb for this new house. I have all I need for this quilt, except a definite pattern. In the meantime, I have 2 quilt tops in progress. I should have all day to sew today, because our temps are right at freezing point & it's raining. No driving on icy roads for me! I'll be in all day.