Thread: Help please!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Newsewer27

Post Help please!

I don’t know where to start, so basically i am trying to reupholster the seats of my car right? Guess I need some sewing experience. So today I looked around for a sewing machine and I was surprised to see how expensive these things were, like even some of the used ones were going for 100-400, I thought that was high but what do I know? So I bought this “white rotary” sewing machine from some lady on offer up, but I don’t know how to work it; the light turns on and that is about it. She said she inherited it, and it did not come with a foot pedal, do I need that? How do I turn this thing on? Tried to YouTube how to work it but a lot of the videos were about how to thread the machine, I am clueless and maybe over my head. Someone please help

also I could not upload a picture of the machine from my phone, idk maybe this website is meant to be run off computers and isn’t exactly phone user friendly. I found this from google and thought maybe you guys (and/or) girls, might have some answers for me. I clearly don’t know what I’m doing

thanks in advance

Jamel