Old 01-04-2021, 12:21 PM
grennan

Originally Posted by leonf View Post
And don't forget Husky motorcycles a while back. .And military arms waaaaay back.
Flintlocks were one of its first products, late 17th century. Much more recently, Viking ranges (stoves) were a luxury thing in the UK, and some Viking food mixers -- big, like Hobarts -- made it to the U.S.

About 10 years ago, when Husqvarna probably wasn't making anything but was forming lots of corporate partnerships, I discovered a Powerpoint file online of the company's history...it would have taken more than three hours to watch. Truly death by presentation.

I wanted to correct myself per the Imperial, which is actually a 10, not a 15 (I always get that wrong, and it's not set up right now so I don't see it that often. It's also greenish, not bluish.)

And maybe in a gut reaction to purchasing the National Viking, I did almost the exact same thing last night, but with a 19E, offering 75 instead of 100, which was accepted. Postage for it is 25, so the real Viking ended up costing less than the fake because its postage was 50.

I can stop any time I want to....