View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 04:50 AM
sewingpup

for me...it is...oh...that is cool....and I am off on a new project before finishing the last one....actually, I do like having a number in progress at that same time....so I bounce (well not really bouncing anymore...getting up there in age) from gathering the "supplies" for the next project, working on the current one, maybe throwing something on the longarm, getting a small project going to work on when I have a snippet of time. Currently, I probably have a 5-6 tops getting ready to quilt on...some have the backings prepared, some even have the bindings prepared, oh and a couple are almost pieced....and I stopped everything to work on the Bonnie hunter mystery...oh...I worked for years as a nurse and a inspector where I had to be ready to go inspect at a moments notice....so I never seemed to be able to completely finish any task I was doing....so it is what I am used to...ummm....seems to me that raising kids is like that....start a task...get interrupted finally get back to that task, sometimes sooner,,,but mostly later.