View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 07:37 PM
Julienm1

Someone on one of our threads said she has 16 cubic feet of stuff in a 10 cubic foot room. So question is: Was she looking in my window? At on time I was pretty proud how my sewing and fabric rooms were looking. Fabric room is still ok but the sewing room is a wreck.

This afternoon decided to reorganize my the credenza that sits next to my sewing table. Three novelty coffee mugs hold sewing notions. Scissors, container of pins, little wicker basket of wonder clips, small TV and remote, lap top and mouse for lap top, portable phone, Kleenex, water bottle, magnetic pin container, and one quilt theme wine tumbler.

Quilting clutter! How many pens, pencils, seam rippers, little scissors, hand held calculators, measuring tape, etc do I need at my finger tips? .Packed up the coffee mugs and put only ONE sewing notion from each category listed.in a small pink, plastic basket. The rest when in zip lock freezer bags.

Can you tell I like shopping for sewing notions? Novelty coffee mugs? I have to quit shopping. I have to quit looking at Pinterest. I wonder what I'll think of this new arrangement tomorrow.

Last edited by Julienm1; 01-08-2021 at 07:39 PM.