View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 11:08 AM
barbarakibler23

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

Well a new year brings a new Birthday Swap, so this is the time to start to think if you are planning on join the swap for next year. With that being said, I will be stepping down for the hostess position and WMUTeach will be taking over in my place. Last few years have been very difficult for me (husband losing his job, us losing our house and now me working full time), I LOVE my new job so I feel very fortunate, but I am on the computer ALL day long so getting on the computer when I get home is not exactly what I want to do.

I have not had any time to quilt so I am hoping that I will free up some time to do so. I do plan on continuing on in the swaps so I am going no where!

As you have noticed WMUTeach has been very present on the birthday swap thread so she will do a great job. She has told me some of t he things she has planned and I am looking forward to joining in the fun!

So pay attention for messages from WMUTeach for when she opens up sign up for the new year.

NEWS for this year:

We still have 1 birthday in January and 3 birthdays in February, I will be sending out the address probably next weekend.

Thanks to all of you for making this one of my favorite things! I wish I had more time to give to all of you and make this as much fun as it was before.

Barb