Old 01-15-2021, 02:23 AM
Railroadersbrat

Hello Miss Heather and all our fantabulous quilting buddies! Thank you again for hosting, always love these long weekends!

I'm hoping to get to know my new quilting rulers. I pre-ordered them in December and they finally showed up in the mail yesterday. Considering they landed just before a VQW, I'm going to take that as a sign, lol.

Also going to be doing some re-arranging and re-organizing of my quilting corner, I got the fiancé a rock tumbler for an early birthday gift (it's not until February, but we had extra cash, thanks to the stimulus, so I pulled the trigger and got it), only problem is now he's been slowly invading my spot! The table I use to cut from yardage is completely covered with his rocks and the rock tumbler is now a source of white noise for me. I don't mind sharing the room, I like that we both have hobbies that keeps us in the same room and we can do things together, but I can barely move in my corner now, so things have to get adjusting again.

Other than that, still working on the Rainbow Bridge - I started to get bored out of nowhere and started another sampler, but plan to get back to the Bridge this weekend. Super excited I got the rulers, though, it's going to be fun to play with them!
Attached Thumbnails quilting-rulers.jpg