Old 01-24-2021, 07:06 AM
SuzSLO

Originally Posted by Stitches23 View Post
Progress! Still need to add borders including BH's border that completes the churn dashes. They're made, just not on. Next I'm thinking about highlighting the grey and cranberry.
I think highlighting those colors will work very well.

Originally Posted by suern3 View Post
My progress so far. Making half the blocks, so one more to finish and then on to the sashing. Will wait until the center is done and then decide on borders. Thinking of the green for the narrow border.
I’m at the stage of trying to decide on borders as well. Your quilt is lovely so far. Definitely want to have borders that make it pop!
Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej View Post
I just noticed I have one of my hsts turned wrong. Oh well, the quilt is now ready for the sandwich stage and fmq.
Don’t you hate that! If anyone asks, it was part of the design.
Originally Posted by toverly View Post
Here is my Grassy Creek, I wasn't certain if I liked the colors but I carried on and now I love it.
Funny how difficult it can be to visualize a quilt before it’s constructed. Personally, I just don’t think “seeing” a project before it’s completed is one of my skill sets. My husband and I walked through a house under construction when we were newly married and wondered who would buy it. Well, it turns out, as the finish work was completed, we were the one’s who bought it and have lived here for almost 30 years now!

So many great quilt tops, each a little different. Thanks everyone for sharing.