View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 06:26 PM
Julienm1

Finally bit the bullet and organized the three 3 ring binders that were full of pages of pic of quilts, patterns printed from the internet, and cheat sheets for making special blocks w/o special rulers ( HST, HSR, no waste flying geese, etc) some in page protectors and some not. This project was almost as bad as organizing my fabric!

Well, now I have binders for instructions for quilts I've already made, quilts that I want to make soon, quilts that are on my to do list for later, patterns/pic of quilts that, unless I change my mind, just may make some day, and a pile of "WHAT WAS I THINKING?".

Wish the quilt guild was still meeting. They would probably take all my "left overs."

Test drove secretary chairs at Office Depot and Costco. Found a great chair, $50.00 less, at Costco. No arms, great lumbar support, correct depth for seat, and speedy wheels. Only problem I foresee is seat is fabric and just may be a thread magnet!

(Confession: Towards the end I just grabbed the last 15 sheets and just stuffed them into a binder. I was tired and I was interested in the football game.)