View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 04:42 AM
carriem

SBG and Givio--you ladies are so funny! If I can do it with mostly fabric I have I'll try! I have just one quilt I *have to* make this year plus the RR I joined. Otherwise the others aren't really calling out to me to finish at this time. The 1 quilt is for my nephew...I make a quilt for all my niece and nephews during the year they turn 5. I try to do the month of, but since I know things happen make no promise of it being a "birthday quilt"...that way no one is disappointed when it isn't there on the day of.

4-6" of snow last night so other than dishes and maybe a little shoveling (my husband and son are pretty good about doing most of it)...it is a sewing day!! Current border on the RR will be done in a short time, then I'll take a look at the 1st block for the BOM a little closer...when I glanced last night it didn't look like it would take too long. After those a break for lunch and start getting fabrics cut for my nephew's quilt....this is the step I have to take lots of breaks with right now.

2nd PT appt is tomorrow morning. 1st was more just measuring strength, flexibility, and lots of questions. She did a little massage on my thumb/wrist as well as both laser and ultrasound treatments. They are going to work on my neck/shoulder too as she thinks those might be what are actually causing the continued flare up in my hand.