Old 02-04-2021, 10:49 AM
tropit

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
Just subscribed to this thread. Boy oh boy a boon to my interests to combat dry skin and hair. Started with a humidifier but there are days when my skin hurts because it is so dry! Some good natural "home grown" products will please me to no end.

Topit, your chemistry story is a gem and beats mine all away around the block. I had a high school lab partner who was popular and charming and a sloth that did little on team projects. I eventually complained to the teacher and the student teacher who was teaching that particular unit that I was doing all of the work while he was getting credit for it. The very astute student teacher assured me that she was aware of who was really doing the work and who was being carried along for the ride. I got the "A" and guess who did not. As I recall, that was the first time I stood up for myself and the victory was sweet!!
Kitchen chemists unite!
Yeah!!! Glad to hear your story and to know that I was not the only one. Thanks! I did the same thing. I told the TA about his harassment and lack of contribution. The TA figured it out. I got an A- and my partner failed. I think the minus was because I flubbed the last experiment, but was sure worth it!