View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 08:22 AM
EmiliasNana

Default Two completed Mystery quilts

Yes, I noticed a mistake as the pictures were loaded............ugh, so will do a bit of ripping prior to my anticipated "lazy day". At least it was prior to quilting! I started Sentimental Stitches 3030 quilt in June of 2020 which issued a block a week (sometimes several as in cornerstones and diagonal squares) but was doable as I worked on other projects, fun, and a chance to use up some of my 30s stash. The final reveal came just two weeks into Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek Mystery and I managed to keep up with both. I finished putting Bonnie's top together on Monday and the Sentimental Stitches top on Friday of this week. I didn't put the scalloped border on the 30s quilt because I want to hang it on the wall in our guest room. Today is a pajama day and a huge re-organization of my sewing room! I need a break to regroup LOL Hope you enjoy. I will start Sentimental Stitches Red and White quilt next week, though am doing a beige batik with Kansas Troubles prints instead.
resized-30s-mystery-top.jpgresized-30s-mystery-center.jpgresized-finished-top1.jpgresized-finished-top2.jpgresized-finished-top3.jpg

Last edited by EmiliasNana; 02-06-2021 at 08:27 AM.