View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 04:08 AM
Mitch

Angry

[QUOTE=Mitch;8458966]Thanks you. I will try that in the future bc I have no blocks left. I used precuts and they are all in the quilt. I do have some of the backing glued to backing left over from trimming it down after gluing the sandwich together but I folded it over and itself so it’s a double thickness. I used the previously posted link to a Leah Day video. She spoke about Her dad trying to quilt circles and having problems. Her conclusion is that machines are sometimes being cranky about sewing in all directions and suggests turning the quilt slightly. I’m trying to quilt flowers which are very circular in nature and I do believe that’s part of the problem. I switched over to my Bernett b79 machine and the problem was even worse than on my brother 1500. It seems that in order to finish this quilt, I’m going to have to rethread after each flower. It’s exasperating!
I'm trying to upload a 2.7mb jpeg photo and I cannot. I've tried many times to upload on this platform and get the same error message that the upload failed.