Old 02-11-2021, 06:23 AM
Super Member
OurWorkbench's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,689

Sorry to interrupt, I wondered what visaflex was. After some research, I found that it is an Australian paper-backed interfacing. It is also known as visoflex and Vliesofix. Probably comparable to Wonder Under.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled swap .

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)
OurWorkbench is offline