Old 02-13-2021, 11:07 AM
rryder

That’s very pretty, Thimblebug.

I’m enjoying reading about everyone’s progress on their projects.

I’ve had a busy morning. Managed to get my Debbie Brown Feb. colorblock sandwiched, thread picked out and bobbins wound. If we don’t lose power, I will start ditching it this afternoon. I also set up the work area for coloring my doodle quilt with inktense pencils. This is a UFO that just needs to have the coloring finished up so I can do some accent quilting and painting with lumiere paints on it. I also managed to get three of the birds traced for Helen Godden’s Feathered Friends which was a BOM for 2018. Now I’m taking a bit of a rest. Keep your fingers crossed that we don’t lose power. Right now we’re in the zone scheduled to get as much as 1/2 an inch of ice on top of snow covered trees. So far we’ve got between 1/8 and 1/4 inch and lots of folks have already lost power as tree limbs come down and snap power lines. The line coming into our hose is already pretty well coated and starting to sag a bit. I’ve been holding my breath every time the wind blows them around. Will keep checking in as long as possible.

Rob