View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 01:36 AM
WendyMcD

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
Thanks for mentioning us to your FB groups. As far as posting to the the main board here, give it a try. I was thinking the same thing. If it breaks the rules, then the post would be deleted I guess. I have mentioned it in several of the threads on the QB, .
Probably should have said-I’ve had my posts deleted several times and have had the quilt police on my tail. I can’t post to the main group, probably from insecurity.

Mom and I were in the hospital at the same time. We broke her out today. My sister came out and is taking her home for PT. She’s 90 and can’t walk from all the laying around. I hope she doesn’t have to stay with them for long. Sis is harsh and they don’t like each other too well. Actually none of the family gets along.

I’m worried about mom. They had plans to take her to church, Mikes (nephews) and the to a party my other sis is throwing in case no one sees her again. Pretty selfish if you ask me. Poor mom sat on the cough for two hours and really needed a nap. I don’t think they understand that she’s weak, can barely walk-loads of assistance and needs to be in bed, a lot. Sis thinks moms going to get out of the car at every stop while driving back.Mom can’t handle that and hasn’t learned to say no.

Sigh. I don’t think I like this decade of my life. Mom might not come back, DDs getting married and going to live in WA, we’re in So.CA. And I’m whining. Sigh.