View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 05:30 AM
Lalla

Hullo, cashs mom, I’m a newly joined person who is bound to make lots of mistakes asking questions that have already been answered twenty times, but searching for “Juki” came across your owning the 220QVP Mini, and wondered how you are getting on with it? I have had the now superseded TL98P for years and absolutely love it but want to upgrade mainly to get the speed control capability; it may seem extravagant to upgrade from a perfectly good machine (I feel like a traitor to my beloved old workhorse!), but that speed control would make such a difference to me - I do a lot of free motion and regulating the speed is just an added strain that would be great to have done for me. I’m dithering between the TL2010Q and the Mini and wondered what you thought, what made you choose the Mini? I don’t need the extra feet that come with it, I’ve got most of them although I think there’s an upgraded walking foot?? Other than that, do you think there’s any difference between the two? Forgive me if I’m asking you a lot of questions that you don’t know the answer to, but thought it worth checking?! Thanks!
Lalla