View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 03:47 PM
WendyMcD

Default Me

Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post
Wendy, hang i there! Until your sister gets ill she may not understand your Mom's weakness but taking her in is still an act of love for you and your mom, to give you both a chance to heal. Just keep telling your sister that your mom has many miles on those bones and needs more rest than folks think. If she goes with her to physical therapy, she can talk to the PTs about it if she thinks your mom is not getting her strength back fast enough. She needs peace and quiet and hopefully, your sister's house will give her that. Your sister needs to feel useful so even if she gets snippy at you, be sure to tell her to go gentle on your mom.
And keep posting in here. Not only is it good for you, it is good for us to hear how you're doing.
The G.I. bleed left me with some fun stuff I can’t eat too much fresh anymore. I do juice carrots and make smoothies from the loud stuff. I couldn’t take the PPI so I am healing it through what it allows.

mom‘s PT is actually at my sisters house her husband used to be a triathlon runner, biker, water guy and now he’s aids in remission with the belly and 70 years old. Somehow they were going to get her off the diaper into an hour the bike into and out of some other thing and get her walking that’s all I need for her to come home.

thanks for saying to come here to post I always feel a little hesitant. Except for the day when I rambled on forever. I’m glad you guys are here.