View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 09:42 AM
Baren*eh*ked_canadian

Default 2009 blue and white star block swap

Good afternoon everyone!
I realize this is a long shot, but here I am anyway. I'm an old member, I haven't been in here in many years. I did a bunch of IRR and block swaps like, 10-15 years ago, and then life happened and with work and kids and stuff, a lot of my quilting stuff lay dormant, my sewing went more towards kids clothes. costumes, gymnastics leotards (oh, the many many leotards I've made, lol). Anyway, long story short, I'm off work again thanks to Covid and my employer going back down to half-staff temporarily. I decided to be a bit more productive than a lump on the couch, so I dug out some unfinished projects, namely this star block swap I had done in 2009 but couldn't decide on an assembly so I never put it together. My problem is, I want to make a patch on the back, crediting all the people who worked on these blocks. Each block came with a sticker or pinned paper identifying who worked on it, but somehow one of my blocks is missing identification I don't even know if the members of my group are even still here but it costs nothing to try! I'll list the names of the other people in my group, hopefully someone will recognize themselves, or a friend's username and word can get around.

The one circled in red is unknown!

Some of the other group members were
Mrsj82
SazuBMidlands
AlaskaLady
MgShaw
Catchergirl01
QuiltingAggi
jstitch
DawnHendrix
Maribeth
Janstar