View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 06:54 AM
Motorcyclemad

I was finally able to get some pics of a few of my UFOs. These 3 Quillows are almost 2 years old (August 2019). That is when I found out my cousin had 4 girls (not just the 2 I knew she had) and 3 grandbabies, from 7 months to 5 years. The girls have all received their graduation blankets (Moratorium challenge from 2019). With the little ones, They needed something small enough they could handle and big enough that would still be functional as they grew.

The quillows measure 48" x 60". That is the size of the fleece backing. I have a fair assortment of fleece in that size from the "No-Sew Blanket" kits I buy at Joann's when they are on sale for 60|% off. I get two pieces of good quality fleece for less than the price of one. That is what I get them for and it has been quite a while since I've needed any (I went a little crazy the last time). Also, approximately 90% of the material for all of these was from stash--Yay!

Here are pics of the front and back of the quillows compressed, and front and back of the one for the little boy, Since there is 5-pic limit, I will do a second post for the two for the girls.
Attached Thumbnails gedc0221.jpg   gedc0222.jpg   gedc0213.jpg   gedc0214.jpg  

Last edited by Motorcyclemad; 02-25-2021 at 06:56 AM.