View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 05:34 AM
rryder

Julienm1- so far I'm stacking them. We’ll see what happens down the line LOL!

Petthefabric and oksewglad- yep,Horizontal surfaces are detritus magnets in my studio, too. All I can say is thank goodness for gravity, cause if it wasn't for that, all my vertical surfaces would also be covered .

Today I’m tackling one of my long term organization projects. Going through the quilts that I still have to detemine which ones need labels, hanging sleeves, storage bags, and to have documentation completed. I started last night by pulling out the ones that I know need labels. There were eight, printed out labels on fabric and will get those stitched on today. Three need storage bags and several need to have photos printed out to add to their pages. So far I haven’t found any that need hanging sleeves- Yay!

I need a better system for doing labels as I often end up waiting to make labels for my quilts until I’ve got enough to fill up a page of the printable fabric. My handwriting is terrible, so handwriting them is not an option, and I don’t have an embroidery machine, so that’s not an option either.

Also going to spend some more time with my scraps.

Rob

Last edited by rryder; 03-01-2021 at 05:36 AM.