View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 01:17 AM
DottyD

Default Harriet's Journey BOM

Originally Posted by happylab View Post
I’m in. I enjoy reading the books by this author. I will need to check out the book from the library to read while I work on the first months worth of blocks. I Just ordered the pattern book. Expect it here within 2 weeks. About the time you start the sewing of the blocks. I just bought some FQ’s, so my plan will be to pick from them after I get the book. I figure using 1-3 different background colors, pending how much I will need. I have a few questions? Did we decide on how many blocks we plan to complete in a months time?

In the mean time, I will work on 2 projects I need to get done by my mid month for guild meeting. And hopefully get my BHMQ = Grassy Creek blocks together before I really get into this project.
Hi happylab, welcome - very happy to have you join us all !
From answers and comments from the other ladies, I will start the first months blocks next Saturday 13th March and I will post two blocks for each week of the month. So eight blocks in all and then - depending on everyone's thoughts, go from there. If it is felt you would like a week off that is fine and we can have a rest week between the next group of blocks - just first few tentative steps and certainly no pressure. I am happy to follow with all your ideas ! Please post photos of the blocks when you have made them, we would to see them !