View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 06:31 AM
WendyMcD

Default Health?

y’all said I should keep you apprised. Really glad I got all my charms packaged.

What is it with me and doctors? Your not going to believe this, I can’t believe this. Twice in the hospital since end of December and now more, grrr.

For 4 years I’ve had pain in my right foot. They x-rayed several times through the years and each time came up inflammation. Then steroid injections, NSAIDS which left me bleeding.

Finally got a podiatrist last year. She says it’s just Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis. First I was told CAM boot -don’t move it. Then I go again after 8 weeks in the boot and she’s still saying exercise it. Finally a few weeks back I pushed the podiatrist, told her I needed an MRI and surgery for the bone Spurs. She “laughed” at me, said we were far from that. I kept pushing her for an MRI regardless. She got really huffy, she didn’t even want to give me that. Results are in and guess what? I need surgery, sounds like soon, surprise! Now they are saying terrible things about my Achilles and plantar. Bunch of big words I don’t understand so I’m attaching a photo.

Wrote to podiatrist today (she’s had the results for days- I got them from my
PCP) asking for referral to a surgeon. Hopefully one older and wiser.

Now I’m back to recovery mode, again while I’m still dealing with recovery from the last things. I’m tired, really tired of all this. After this is done we still have the “mysterious inflammation disease” of which I’ve been wrongly diagnosed. Yeah, tired, will it never end?