View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 01:29 PM
thepolyparrot

I'm trying to catch up, here.

In January, I finally did the quilting and binding on three tops my sister in law gave me about 8 years ago. I forgot to take pictures and I really should have. Those things have been nagging me for so long and I finally dragged them out and put them at the head of the line for UFO finishing.

In February, I got three finished.

"Anita's Arrowhead" - albeit only in tablerunner size - I am glad that I didn't start making a bed sized quilt without trying a few blocks first. I don't get along well with all those bias edges.

I also finished a king-sized 1800s repro print quilt of stars and nine-patches - I finished quilting the center years ago - it was just waiting on the borders and binding. It may remain over the edge of my balcony, because hubs loves this quilt more than anything I've ever made before.

And I made a quilt I'd had in EQ and charm squares for ten years - a disappearing 9-patch. I fused hearts of the country red fabric between the backing and the batting and that came out pretty. I don't know if my sister has found them, yet.

I'm hoping to have a few done in March, too. Let's see what happens!
Attached Thumbnails civil-war-9-patch-star-small.png   barbys-quilt-arrived.jpg   anitas-arrowhead.png