View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 01:32 AM
SuzzyQ

Another early(?) riser here. If I wake up at night I can pretty much guarantee it will be after about 4 hours sleep.... Usually I can go right back to bed and sleep but not always. Not as often as before I had the CPAP machine. It used to go in spurts then 5 years ago between my ill health and DH's I used to tell the medical professionals that I had to get up at 3 a.m. to battle "the demons".....
DD just told me today that she is losing her roommate in May so will be looking for another place to live.. in this housing market who knows where she will end up. But it won't be with me as I'm in a seniors complex so she's not old enough to live here... she's too far from work and doesn't drive. She had two part-time jobs at minimum age so I'm back in "mom - fretting stage"...
But otherwise.... I have a set routine of reading the news and such online, check out the comics and then back to bed after about an hour and a half. Sometimes i get my desk cleared off... for some reason it goes better at night.
Waiting for my vaccine....

Last edited by SuzzyQ; 03-07-2021 at 01:35 AM.