View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 07:51 AM
Lady Diana

[QUOTE=Julienm1;8466052]Since we don't have an option for a chat room and there won't be, I thought I'd try this.

I'm up almost every morning between 3 or 4. Have to make sure DH gets his thyroid med and then I'm up for the day. He goes back to bed. I check this forum to see what's new and notice there are other early birds,

Why not put the pill and glass of water next to your bed. Wake husband up, hand him the pill, have him reach for his water glass. You roll over and go back to sleep. Or, give him the pill at 6AM. Why is he taking pill in the middle of the night?

I am taking care of my 99 yr old Mom. Her pill taking was all over tne place. I organized her pills for the entire week in a plastic compartmentalized box.. there are three sections for each day. She takes 4 pills in AM after she eats, 4 pills at noon, and 1 at night. This routine has helped her health, sleep, and peace of mind...mine too. I also got her off sleep medication, which was making her dizzy and causing her to fall all the time. Lack of sleep is not healthy for YOU.. Best wishes.