View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 09:52 AM
WendyMcD

Default doctors

Thanks guys. I'm speaking to the surgeon at 10:30 and PCP at 11:45, sure do like these phone appointments as we are 1 hour from the city and I can't drive for all the diseases and stuff. I'm scared, I know I shouldn't read up on stuff from Google buuuutt I like to know what's coming just not so much. The surgeon tried to get me in to see him today, so this is a big deal with a time stamp on it. Seems your supposed to get a rupture taken care of from a week to one month. This has been going on for four years!! I am still gobsmacked, been to three different doctors, not one of them checked me for a tear, not even the podiatrist. Now, here's the thing. I'm 58 and have been diagnosed with all kinds of stuff that I'm beginning not to believe any more. I'm not sure I've got SLE, if they can't back it up with science, I'm done believing what they say. This other thing I've got (congenital something or other that means my spinal column isn't large enough and could paralyze me just for looking up at the sky) this other surgeon wants to fuse from my scull to my Thoracic. Nuts to you too, Never called him back.

Ok, all my shipping is done (self employed) and now to make some goodies. Ya'll have a great day.