View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 07:03 PM
Loveofquilts

I'm working on my June Taylor quilt as you go placemats. I have them sewn and I am working on putting the decorative quilting stitches on before I bind them. I just finished 2 carpenter star pillows for the couches out front. I say I'm pretty proud of those. First pillows I have made with quilt blocks. I have another set of placemats to work on after this, log cabin style. I am getting caught up on my home dec items, lol! I have 4 quilt tops or flimsies ready to sandwich and quilt and 1 king size t shirt quilt still in the process of quilting. I'm still working on walking correctly, I have had a couple setbacks after my bunion surgery. So I am working on small things that are fun to keep my spirits up. I have many, many more UFOs to catch up on, but 1 project at a time. Right? Hope the rest of the group is enjoying this wonderful spring weather we are beginning to have. Oh yeah, I forgot I am also doing Craftsy's 1st virtual quilt retreat in 2 weeks. I'm excited to see how that turns out. We just got our fabric requirements today! Busy, busy, busy!