View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Sparky

Originally Posted by brwnntwn
Originally Posted by charismah
HI all.....I am willing to help with what I know?? Does anyone want me for a Mommy??
Let's see I don't know how to hand quilt...B/c I have never tried and I can't say that I know how to FMQ..unless it is a small project b/c I have only ever long armed my quilts??
I DO know how to applique, paper peice and peice?? I don't know..I produce alot of quilts but I think all of us feel like beginners because we learn new things all of the time....so I guess I can try to lead because I don't feel like a "true" beginner?? If that makes sense?
Hey - I'd love to learn to Paper Piece. I've read bazillions of instructions - even tried to "just do it" and I am just not getting it! I also have only done machine quilting - no long arm though - just sticth in a ditch. AND I live in WA!!!!!!! What do you think?
Let's get going. We should be able to solve that paper piecing problem. Let me know what you were trying to do or what you want to do and we will figure it out from there. If you know where you go wrong, let me know. You can send me a PM (private message) by going to user list, typing in "sparky" and them clicking PM.