Old 03-22-2021, 11:51 AM
Jerseyrayne

That really sucks, when you buy a new machine and go through all kinds of problems. I bought my Jazz used for a good price, but I did have a problem in the beginning. I went to change the needle and couldn't get the new needle in and had to take it to the dealer I bought it from, which is over 30mi. away. Turned out it had a bent needle bar, and it was less than 30 dys since I bought it, but the repair man tried to tell me I did it. I told the manager I have been changing needles for over 40 yrs and never had a problem before. He agreed and I wasn't charged, but they had to order the part so I had to leave it for 3-4 wks. After I left it I found out online that it was a problem with alot of the BL Jazz and Jazz II, so it was mfg. problem. I haven't had any problems since. So hopefully they can figure out what the problem is for you and fix it. In my opinion you shouldn't have to go through this for a new machine. I bought this machine for the same reason you did, for fmq, I have another older machine I use for other sewing. Good Luck and please let us know how you make out.