View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 06:50 PM
retiredteacher09

oksewglad: Your comment made me wonder who took care of the farm books when I was growing up. I know my DMIL did the record keeping until my sister-in-law moved on the farm. It was a lot of work.

Teen: You accomplished a lot before that storm moved in. I hope you didn’t have any damage.

thepolyparrot: Whew! I’m sure you are breathing a sigh of relief after you finished going through that tub.

Julienm1: Keep up the good work of using the scraps. Wahoo to your DH parting with some of his things and your new usable space.

jmoore: I’m sad to hear your vertigo hasn’t stopped. 😢

Rob: Did you get your goals accomplished today?

I’m not sure if this falls under organizing but here it is anyways, 🙂 One of my church quilting friends had a trunk load of flat and fitted sheets in her car today. We use them for backings on our quilts. Before my mind had a chance to say take a few fitted sheets home to wash and ‘make flat’, my mouth said I will take all of the fitted sheets home and work on them since I won’t be there next week. They did ask if I was sure and my mind still didn’t tell me to stop. Geeesh! Lol! I washed some really bad smelling ones and another load. So now I need to make them flat by cutting off the boxed ends, using the good fabric between the boxes, sew on new corners, and make the tops come out around 70” by 80”. I will need to keep myself organized and do one sheet and put away the fabric I pulled to use on the corners before I start on the next sheet. The other fitted sheets will patiently wait their turn in the garage. Wish me luck!