Thread: Hi From UK
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 11:27 AM
Dave411G

I've had my first 8 weeks ago (but they didn't give me the second appointment date within 12 weeks written on my registration card, some got it some didn't)...but we don't get the jab at the Doctors surgery, we have to all go and queue up at a particular venue, can take hours and have to stand in the street (fresh healthy air....and rain if unlucky), not in cars.

I'm not complaining, its just that my job puts me in the very high risk, key worker position (and buying my own masks), and I'd like to get the second jab on time, or an appointment date for it, but the woman behind the floor to ceiling Plexiglas screen didn't seem bothered, and didn't listen and just cycled through 3 answers and repeated them 2 more times, not noticing i have asked different questions.

Maybe, if she had her children back home and she was home schooling again, she might be a bit more attentive in her work, who knows eh?

I hope AZ isn't dangerous as said in the news, and all governments and politicians worldwide get a move on and do the right thing quickly.and efficiently as possible.

On a happier note....California, Texas, Canada, Louisiana, Ohio, Kentucky....wow watta kool crowd

P.S Does anyone know If there's a way to do an Mexican wave on a forum?