View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 05:45 PM
retiredteacher09

jmoore: I hope you get an appointment soon with the neurologist. Nice rack for your big board.

juliienm1: That dinosaur panel is adorable!

Hooligan: I’m sure it was hard to say goodbye to them but at least you are getting some spare parts.

Happy April, everyone! I am still working through my scrap project list. Never ending task but progress is being made on it. I also have been sorting scraps I brought home from my church group. Some I keep. Some I put in the bag to recycle.

As far as my March house list, only one thing happened. I cleaned out a closet so I could take out the shelf and paint it. Well, the stuff is still sitting in the bedroom waiting for the next step. 🤷‍♀️ March is a tough month for me, especially the 3rd week, as it marks my husband’s death (was 11 years), his birthday, and memorial service-all within 4 days time. Plus I got both of my vaccine doses so it was more emotional than usual. Instead of working on the closets this month, I will spend time underneath my stair steps and the connecting crawl space. Time to see if I have more to donate to a fundraiser or to a charity.